Pages

The Award for the Most Beautiful Ring

The most beautiful ring

What do you think about this ring?

When I first saw this design, I fell in love with it and am not exaggerating. It is so beautiful, elegant and so very different from any other design that I had seen.

Later what I read, justified my amazement. This engagement ring won Best in Show in JCK 2011 Platinum Innovation Award. What’s even more amazing is, the designer of this ring is no big name or someone who has been in the industry for years, rather a very young, 24-year old Michael Bartlett, who has just been in business for about a year and a half.

An associate designer at Stuller Inc., Bartlett’s design not only won in that particular category but also got the Best in Show honors. He said, “I got a little nervous when I realized how many big designers I was competing against," he said. "But then I heard a lot of buzz about my ring, so I wasn't sure."

A recent UL grad, Bartlett got married on June 25th just came back from his honeymoon on July 5th  and was already a celebrity as everyone at Stuller had heard about his winning competition. This Platinum Guild’s Association competition is the largest one in the country.

Set brilliantly with 0.625 carats of diamonds inside and on top of the ring. This platinum that ring resembles crown or may be ribs is estimated to sell for more than $6,000.

13 comments:

Dennis said...

Wow. I am truly impressed. The story of the designer is amazing too!

Clipping Path said...

excellent jewelry blog! it was really helpful site for me :) thanks for sharing..

Diamond Wedding Rings said...

Indeed a wonder!!!!

Jewelry Supplies Australia said...

This is really very excellent jewelry blog i am very inspired by visit to your blog.
Thanks for post.

Green Mountain Realty said...

Best blog I have seen yet on jewelry and I am some what of a jewelry snob, love it, thanks so much.

Unknown said...

sterling silver Jewelry has also been popular precious metal in ancient legends and throughout history in every country.

Vintage Turquoise said...

A really amazing ring. I really enjoyed reading this post, it’s very well written.

diamond engagement rings said...

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end.

Wholesale Jewelry Supplies said...

This is so great!
Thanks for sharing with us..

Diamondvault said...

Very beautiful design. It deserves to win the award. Thanks for sharing....

Mary said...

Marvelous jewelry blog,well !Celtic rings are highly popular with men and ladies for various reasons. Celtic rings have their own meanings and these rings are based on Celtic traditions and history. Celtic Wedding rings express love, ambition and longing and a passion for life. They also represent all those things closest to the heart like the lover, devotion, affection and tenderness.
You could get more information through this website
http://www.jewellerycorner.com

Purple Box Jewelry said...

I would wear it.

Gold Charm Bracelet   said...

wow!! this is gorgeous!! Im sure it isnt the most affordable ring to buy, but i wouldnt mind receiving one!